The best way to stay up to date with upcoming classes, workshops and retreats is to sign up to our e-mail list. We don’t bombard you with e-mails or share your information with anyone. You will get one newsletter e-mail each week with all the details and links for the week ahead, no reminder e-mails or anything like that and if you want to stop recieving our weekly newsletter that is totally fine and you can re-join whenever you like.
Get in Touch
Sign Up to the mailing list
The practice of yoga asanas and breath-work requires you – the practitioner – to gauge the safety of your practice within your personal physical limitations. It is better to build up slowly than to force and strain. Whilst you may feel exertion at some times during practise you should also feel relaxed.
The techniques and suggestions presented in class are not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and you should consult your physician before beginning any new exercise program including yoga.
By taking part in our yoga classes you acknowledge and represent that:
- to the best of your knowledge, you suffer from no medical or physical condition or disability that will or might increase the normal risks associated with exercise; [and / or]
- your doctor has approved your participation in our yoga classes.
You must inform us, as soon as possible, if:
- you suffer from any [new] injury, illness or other medical condition;
- you feel any pain or discomfort during an yoga class; or
- you feel that any exercise included in an yoga class would be unsafe or uncomfortable for you.
Niamh Colfer & Liam Colfer at Livin’ off the Hook assumes no responsibility for injuries suffered while practicing these techniques. We will not be liable to you in respect of any personal injury that you may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of attending our yoga classes. Nor will we be liable to you in respect of any other losses arising as a result of any such personal injury.